Tuesday, June 23, 2009
News!
Had my ultrasound today....found out that we're having another BOY! I'm kinda still in shock - I thought for sure I'd have a girl this time. But I'm excited to see my new baby boy and I love him already!! Of course, Phillip is very excited too. And I won't have to change the nursery, so getting prepared will actually be a lot easier which is nice. And Daniel will have a playmate. I am a little nervous about having TWO rambunctious boys, but God knows best! He'll have to give me the energy to deal with them, that's for sure! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He'll probably be a laidback, artsy type of boy! :-)
ReplyDeleteDo y'all have name ideas yet?
Not really. A couple we've tossed out include Jack and Gideon. Just starting on the name thing though. I had lots of girl names picked out! :)
ReplyDelete