Went to the pre-sale of Rhea Lana's consignment sale tonight with the goal of getting two of the big items I need for the new baby - a swing (not just any swing - I'm looking for a particular type) and a co-sleeper (mini-crib that attaches to my bed). Note: this is not the sale that just everyone can come to. You have to have a special reason for getting in on the pre-sale. With that in mind, by the time I got there tonight, all the nice swings (there were at least 20) were sold!! And they didn't have the type of co-sleeper I wanted. So, no luck on the big items. But, I did get quite a few clothes for Daniel for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. And got him some books, a cool alphabet train floor puzzle, a bowling ball/pin set, and a big lego set that you can build bridges for cars with. My mom went with me, thank goodness!!! I couldn't have done it by myself, that's for sure. There were tons of moms (and a few brave husbands) there. I saw 15 people I knew....We stood in line to check out for about 45 minutes.
Just a little disappointed I couldn't get anything for baby Gideon.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment